Friday, October 31, 2008

Moving back, barely intact~

We recently moved back from TX back to GA. Upon arrival, as we slowly raised the door on the Uhaul...this was the first thing I saw. My beloved beautiful front load washing machine shattered contorted & twisted ..it did not survive the trip to say the least. I did not know if I should laugh or cry so I opted for both. I couldn't help but think if it as a symbol of the last 7 or 8 months. Its a long story but here's the jist! We absolutely loved TX!!!! Unfortunately the business deal turned out well, quite similar to my washing machine~we'll leave it at that. We know God has a plan and will guide us as we make it thru the spin cycle! We very much loved Texas, and were sad to leave so soon but of course are happy to be back "home" with our friends and family~

No comments: